Mommy's Letter to William Ethan Morgan

My dear sweet baby Will,

I loved you before you were even conceived.  I will never forget the moment I knew you were growing in my belly.  I was singing and dancing and could not wait to share the news.  I thanked God for you every day and focused on loving every moment that we had to share.  My heart grew over the past 10 months to allow me to experience a love that I never knew possible.  Each day my love for God grew because of the miracle he allowed us to share.  I had more love for your father who cared for the two of us with more dedication and concern than I had ever seen.  I had more love for you who brought more joy into my life than I ever knew possible.  Yes the past 10 months have been the best 10 months of my life.

I know that you are with God today.  I may not understand his plan but I do know that if he needed someone full of love he choose the right boy to help him.  Your daddy and I love you so dearly but that is just the beginning.  You have grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, and even perfect strangers who have been moved by your journey.  You, my sweet precious William, have in your short little life been loved more than many who have very long lives.  You have inspired so many of us to be better people and to make the most of the lives and our physical health that we sometimes take for granted.   We are so very proud of you.

I am your mommy and you are my son - the son that I prayed for and loved while you were here on earth.  I know that I will long to have you in my arms until the day I see you in heaven.  Until then, I must accept that you are with God in a much better place.   As hard as we tried to keep you to ourselves it looks like God too knew that you were an amazing person even before you were born.

Daddy and I will always love you.  

Hugs and Kisses,

Mommy

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Will Arrives!!!

We will explain the details...later... we are busy right now.

He arrived via c-section at 8:25AM on 8/19/08 after 24 hours of hard labor.  Mom is doing well, Baby Will is stable, but still being attended to.

Updates this afternoon....

7 comments:

Liz Rich said...

Congrats to your family!!! We will be praying for precious Will!

PineapplePrincessMama said...

Welcome Baby Will! Great job, mom and dad-hope you can get some rest today. You'll need it!

Libby Cohen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your family! We are praying for and thinking of y'all.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We will continue to pray that all keeps going well.

Vicki Jensen said...

Welcome baby Will! Fight the good fight little man!
Vicki Jensen

Tracy Meats said...

Welcome Baby William!! Congratulations to your entire family!! We will be praying for William - praying for strength as he continues on the road ahead of him. William will amaze you!!

Tracy Meats - WY State Rep. of Cherubs and mom to Ian (LCDH, born4/3/04)

Tina West said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! I've said a special prayer for him today.

As you begin this roller coaster ride, just know that God is always with you...every moment. Even when the moments might seem dark and things seem uncertain.

Keep the faith. Never give up hope. It's what will give you peace during this trying time.

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. (Psalm 55:22)

Sincerely,
Tina West
Mom of Ella West, CDH survivor
(www.ellawest.com)